The C-150 is our lightest lifter. Strong and easy to manoeuvre, the C-150 is the economical solution to lifting lighter loads that do not require mouting of electric lifting tools. Capable of lifting up to 150 kg (including the mounted lifting tool), the C-150 is the obvious choice where a high quality lifter is required at an affordable price.
- Self-locking gear system for safety and accuracy. In case of electrical failure the mechanical system automatically brings the lifter to an immediate standstill.
- Easily customizable: height of lifting column and dimensions of wheel base can be modified to customer specifications.
- Rugged construction for industrial use. With its all-steel construction, the C-150 is built to last and for use in demanding industrial environments. Featuring a fully welded wheel base, these lifters do not become loose or wobbly even after many years of intensive use.
- Ergonomic handle designed to allow the user multiple different grips depending preference and situation.
- Robust remote control specifically designed for our lifters. Where practically all other lifters use a remote control with a plastic housing, our remote control features a full metal body and a high quality PU spiral cable. These remote controls do no crack or break when dropped and the cable remains flexible even after many years of use.
- Dual speed lifting and lowering. The control unit and remote control allow for either full speed operation or lifting at a reduced speed. The reduced speed is pre-set to the desired value on the control unit.
- Large range of lifting tools: A large range of non-electrical lifting tools are available in standard versions along with the option of bespoke lifting tools.
- Cambelt drive: The use of an AT-10 cambelt ensures smooth, reliable operation with no need for lubricants or continuous maintenance.
- Wheels and castors: We use non-marking wheels and swivel castors with quality bearings making the lifter easy to maneuver. A large selection of different wheels are available to ensure that they suit different height requirements and floor surfaces.
- Electronic overload protection - immediately stops all movement if lifter is overloaded.
C-150 Product Data
|Lifting Capacity||150 kg||150 kg||150 kg||150 kg|
|Total Height||1490 mm||1975 mm||2351 mm||1300-3500 mm|
|Footprint (LxW)||828x577 mm||828x577||828x577||828x577|
|Stroke||995 mm||1480 mm||1856 mm||805-3005 mm|
|Lifting Speed - No load||130 mm/s||130 mm/s||130 mm/s||130 mm/s|
|Rear Wheels||ø125 mm - Brake||ø125 mm - Brake||ø125 mm - Brake||ø125 mm - Brake|
|Front Wheels||Swiveling ø50 mm||Swiveling ø50 mm||Swiveling ø50 mm||Swiveling ø50 mm|
|Surface Treatment||Powder Coat - RAL 9007||Powder Coat - RAL 9007||Powder Coat - RAL 9007||Powder Coat - RAL 9007|
|Battery Capacity||24V - 9Ah||24V - 9Ah||24V - 9Ah||24V - 9Ah|
|Battery Charger||External - 24V 3.5A||External - 24V 3.5A||External - 24V 3.5A||External - 24V 3.5A|
|Power Supply||115-230V AC||115-230V AC||115-230V AC||115-230V AC|
|Control Unit||Solid-state PLC||Solid-state PLC||Solid-state PLC||Solid-state PLC|
|User Control System||Remote control||Remote control||Remote control||Remote control|
|Overload Protection||Current monitor with cut-off||Current monitor with cut-off||Current monitor with cut-off||Current monitor with cut-off|