F - Fork
F - Fork
- Self-locking gear system for safety and accuracy. In case of electrical failure the mechanical system automatically brings the lifter to an immediate standstill.
- Large battery capacity with charge-state indicator. The large battery capacity allows for prolonged use of the lifter, even with the addition of electrical lifting tools.
- Easily customizable: height of lifting column and dimensions of wheel base can be modified to customer specifications.
- Rugged construction for industrial use. With its all-steel construction, the N-150 is built to last and for use in demanding industrial environments. Featuring a fully welded wheel base, these lifters do not become loose or wobbly even after many years of intensive use.
- Ergonomic handle designed to allow the user multiple different grips depending preference and situation.
- Robust remote control specifically designed for our lifters. Where practically all other lifters use a remote control with a plastic housing, our remote control features a full metal body and a high quality PU spiral cable. These remote controls do no crack or break when dropped and the cable remains flexible even after many years of use.
- Dual speed lifting and lowering. The control unit and remote control allow for either full speed operation or lifting at a reduced speed. The reduced speed is pre-set to the desired value on the control unit.
- Large range of lifting tools: both electrical and non-electrical lifting tools are available.
- Cambelt drive: The use of an AT-10 cambelt ensures smooth, reliable operation with no need for lubricants or continuous maintenance.
- Wheels and castors: We use non-marking wheels and swivel castors with quality bearings making the lifter easy to maneuver. A large selection of different wheels are available to ensure that they suit different height requirements and floor surfaces.
- Electronic overload protection - immediately stops all movement if lifter is overloaded.