The SN-150 is our lightest lifter in the SN-line. Easy to manoeuvre and highly adaptable, the SN-150 is one of the most versatile stainless steel lifters on the market. With twice the battery capacity of most similar liters, the N-150 is designed for prolonged daily use in demanding industrial environments. Capable of lifting up to 150 kg (including the mounted lifting tool) and able to utilise almost all of our lifting tools, both manual and electric, the SN-150 is the obvious choice for lifting and handling tasks where the weight is in the low to medium range.
- Self-locking gear system for safety and accuracy. In case of electrical failure the mechanical system automatically brings the lifter to an immediate standstill.
- Large battery capacity with charge-state indicator. The large battery capacity allows for prolonged use of the lifter, even with the addition of electrical lifting tools.
- Easily customizable: height of lifting column and dimensions of wheel base can be modified to customer specifications.
- Rugged construction for industrial use. With its all-steel construction, the N-150 is built to last and for use in demanding industrial environments. Featuring a fully welded wheel base, these lifters do not become loose or wobbly even after many years of intensive use.
- Ergonomic handle designed to allow the user multiple different grips depending preference and situation.
- Robust remote control specifically designed for our lifters. Where practically all other lifters use a remote control with a plastic housing, our remote control features a full metal body and a high quality PU spiral cable. These remote controls do no crack or break when dropped and the cable remains flexible even after many years of use.
- Dual speed lifting and lowering. The control unit and remote control allow for either full speed operation or lifting at a reduced speed. The reduced speed is pre-set to the desired value on the control unit.
- Large range of lifting tools: both electrical and non-electrical lifting tools are available.
- Cambelt drive: The use of an AT-10 cambelt ensures smooth, reliable operation with no need for lubricants or continuous maintenance.
- Wheels and castors: We use non-marking wheels and swivel castors with quality bearings making the lifter easy to maneuver. A large selection of different wheels are available to ensure that they suit different height requirements and floor surfaces.
- Electronic overload protection - immediately stops all movement if lifter is overloaded.
SN-150 Product Data
|Lifting Capacity||150 kg||150 kg||150 kg||150 kg|
|Total Height||1490 mm||1975 mm||2351 mm||1300-3500 mm|
|Footprint (LxW)||828x577 mm||828x577||828x577||828x577|
|Stroke||995 mm||1480 mm||1856 mm||805-3005 mm|
|Lifting Speed - No load||130 mm/s||130 mm/s||130 mm/s||130 mm/s|
|Rear Wheels||ø150 mm - Central Brake||ø150 mm - Central Brake||ø150 mm - Central Brake||ø150 mm - Central Brake|
|Front Wheels||Swiveling ø50 mm||Swiveling ø50 mm||Swiveling ø50 mm||Swiveling ø50 mm|
|Material||AISI 304 - Glad bead blasted||AISI 304 - Glad bead blasted||AISI 304 - Glad bead blasted||AISI 304 - Glad bead blasted|
|Battery Capacity||24V - 18Ah||24V - 18Ah||24V - 18Ah||24V - 18Ah|
|Battery Charger||Built in - 24V 3.5A||Built in - 24V 3.5A||Built in - 24V 3.5A||Built in - 24V 3.5A|
|Power Supply||115-230V AC||115-230V AC||115-230V AC||115-230V AC|
|Control Unit||Solid-state PLC||Solid-state PLC||Solid-state PLC||Solid-state PLC|
|User Control System||Remote control with E-stop for manipulators||Remote control with E-stop for manipulators||Remote control with E-stop for manipulators||Remote control with E-stop for manipulators|
|Overload Protection||Current monitor with cut-off||Current monitor with cut-off||Current monitor with cut-off||Current monitor with cut-off|